“Which TV Character Would You Trust Least to Babysit” and Other Questions To Contemplate on a Family Night In3
February 26, 2016 by Katia
*** Dear readers, I hate spamming you. My apologies for the double post. It only took me an hour, but I solved the glitch I had. Wipes brow. Calls Mensa***
Ah, February. The month of love and family. Love and family means home. Home is where your sofa is. Which leads me to Netflix.
I’ve got a game for you that combines all three: home, family, Netflix. You can play it with your partner after the kids had gone to bed (get your mind out of the gutter). The game is based on a post which surfaced a couple of weeks ago on Facebook.
I have no idea how this post ended up in my feed, as I don’t subscribe to Geek Magazine, OBVI (although there is nothing wrong with it, and I may or may not be married to a Software Developer myself). Either way I think we can all agree that this is what you call a “thought-provoking post”.
Consider that your first question. Then move on to the other brainteasers I’ve created for you. My own answers are listed at the bottom.
- Which TV character would you trust the least to babysit your children?
- Your spouse is obviously THE best partner and you’re one lucky gal/boy. In a parallel universe, where your relationship doesn’t exist, which TV character would you be married to?
- Which TV character would be your bestie in real life?
- Which TV character would you want to travel with around the world?
- Which TV character would you hire as your lawyer if you got in trouble?
- Which would be the worst TV show to wake up one morning and find yourself stuck in (avoiding the obvious – The Walking Dead and the likes)?
- If violence wasn’t a no-no which TV character would you most enjoy punching in the face?
- Who would you want to switch wardrobes with?
- Which show has the best opening theme?
- Which show has the most annoying opening theme?
- (optional) Which character’s hair do you crave?
- Which shows should never have been discontinued and need a new season STAT?!
- Which shows should be on Netflix but currently aren’t?
- (Tread lightly) Which TV character reminds you of yourself? Which one reminds you of your partner?
Ready to play? I look forward to hearing what some of your answers were!
This post was a Netflix Stream Team post on the topic of Family Night In. I look forward to you sharing some of yours!
As promised here are my answers:
- The crew from The Walking Dead.
- It’s a toss up between Walt White (Breaking Bad) and Mindy Lahiri (The Mindy Project).
- I’ll refer you to this document.
- OMG, Lorelei Gilmore!
- I don’t like this question.
- Harvey. OBVS. Did I ever show you this?
- Lost. Shudder.
- I’m sure there has to be someone. What’s wrong with me???
- No brainer, Blair from Gossip Girl.
- I’t s a toss up between Mad Men, Paw Patrol and Pretty Little Liars.
- Yo Gabba Gabba.
- Serena from Gossip Girl.
- I may have engineered this entire question around a meme which I may have engineered around a show which is “Lie to Me”.
- The Americans, The Affair, Love Boat.
My writing is also featured on Huffington Post Parents, Scary Mommy and Yummy Mommy Club to receive all updates visit IAMTHEMILK’s Facebook page.